Let Lake Point light up and refine your real estate operation
Lake Point Property Management thrives on building strong community relationships while enhancing the success of our clients. The Lake Point Way creates systems for efficient building management and client deliverables. We combine a wide range of team skills with local Vermont experience to achieve specific goals for each property.
Our company is your reliable partner in all things related to investment real estate. Lake Point can manage just the 24/7 emergencies, or everything from rent collection to improvements, to bill pay and financials. Lake Point manages commercial office, medical, industrial spaces, schools, and residential rentals.
You can reach out to us regarding our services at email@example.com
Project Management Services
The Lake Point team facilitated over 50 capital projects in two years
- Foundation repair and rehabilitation
- Roof replacement, inspections, maintenance, and repairs
- Brick interior and exterior, and chimney restoration
- Exterior siding replacement and repair
- Exterior stair installation, concrete repair
- Exterior lighting and security system projects
- Historic window restoration
- Rooftop HVAC unit replacement
- Boiler and furnace replacement, commercial and residential
- Plumbing projects, water tank replacement
- Sprinkler system installation, inspection, and repairs
- Fire Alarm Control Panel installation and upgrades
- Electrical upgrades, knob and tube wiring removal and replacement
- Commercial fit ups for office, medical, and educational use
- Residential renovations of kitchens, bathrooms, interior, and structural elements
- Elevator modification and elevator shaft restoration
- Flooring projects and interior painting
- Parking lot repair, paving, line striping
- Tree management and removal
- Garden installation and maintenance
- Structure demolition with permitting
- Septic system restoration, replacement, and repairs
- Well permitting and installation
- Water quality monitoring and amendments
- Lead paint inspections, and lead-related project management
- Water and fire event remediation and restoration management
- Stormwater runoff projects
- Environmental assessments and remediation management
- Asbestos testing and abatement
PERMITTING AND CONSTRUCTION
- Commercial building construction with 1.4 million dollar budget
- Change of use permitting with local zoning
- Cell phone tower install, permitting, engineering, construction, and leasing
- Floor plans, 360 virtual walk throughs
- Feasibility studies for construction projects, estimating
Let us show you The Lake Point Way
Property & Safety Inspections
Monthly Action Reports
Real Estate Market Data
Expert Team Answering Calls 365/24/7
Yardi Premier Property Software
As a proud native of Vermont, growing up in these communities has given me a deep appreciation for the buildings and people. Lake Point betters communities by providing a sustainable real estate plan, with a team that values effective systems. Lake Point has the resources to minimize the cost of running your Real Estate Operation.
We are your accountable partner in real estate. Outsource the tedious headaches of facility management. Lake Point implements systems and deliverables that streamline an entire operation. In return, you can have more time to inject into your business and personal life. Sleep well at night knowing your building is in the hands of our cost-efficient, ethical team.
Come collaborate with us to craft a specialized management contract that fits all your needs. We handle all aspects of Commercial and Residential Real Estate. Lake Point provides a full-service Property Management solution-done the Lake Point Way to solve your challenges. Let us take the stress out of your Real Estate operation.
Let’s set up a time to discuss your needs!
Alexis Anderson, Director of Property Management
Lake Point Property Management
Bi-monthly Property & Safety Inspections: Mechanical Systems, Structural repairs, Energy Efficiency, Tenant responsibility, Vendor completion.
Environmental Inspections: for EMP, Asbestos, Brownfield issues, Wastewater Shed, LEAD remediation, radon.
Monthly Action Reports: detailed breakdown of maintenance, leasing, prop management, financial, and future needs of the building and habitants.
Market insight and real estate knowledge for the longevity of short-term goals of the owner.
Experienced team answering emergency issues 24/7/365. Being able to navigate the insurance and vendors for any situation.
Easy communication with tenants/owners for all needs. Versatile and trackable.
Property database created top to bottom. Great for accounts, taxes, refi, sale, detailed from where to find the water main to how much the Elec bills run to the depreciation of capital projects available.